[systemd-devel] What is udev_enumerate_scan_subsystems actually supposed to be doing?

Anne Mulhern amulhern at redhat.com
Tue Jun 14 12:50:29 UTC 2016

I also noticed that the directories yielded by using
udev_enumerate_scan_subsystems do not actually include, using a pretty
loose meaning of include, every subsystem that udevadm info --export-db considers
at least one device to belong to.

So, I'm really not sure what these values that it yields represent at all.

- mulhern