[systemd-devel] udev rule to mount ext4 with data=journal

Pascal K pascalkrauth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 08:11:00 UTC 2017

I try to achieve that regardless the device plugged to my embedded system
the mount will be in folder /media/"name_of_volume".

If I understand correctly for the usage of fstab I have to give a static
name for the mount point.

Thanks for pointing out the "nofail" option.

Best regards,
Pascal

Lennart Poettering <lennart at poettering.net> schrieb am Mi., 14. Juni 2017
um 10:06 Uhr: