[systemd-devel] udev

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Wed Nov 1 08:19:04 UTC 2017

On Di, 31.10.17 14:49, David Henderson (dhenderson at digital-pipe.com) wrote:

> Good afternoon all.  So is there another place I can get help for
> this problem?

Sorry, but this isn't really the right forum for help regarding
building your distribution. Most of us just base our work on the work
established distributions already did for us in this regard. If that
doesn't work for you, then please contact a community such as LFS,
whose focus it explicitly is to build a distribution from scratch,
without resuing any work from other distributions. I am pretty sure
they have more experience with putting together their own working
build tool chain than us.

Sorry,