[systemd-devel] Bugfix release(s)

Michael Olbrich m.olbrich at pengutronix.de
Tue Jan 15 08:51:46 UTC 2019

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 04:36:49PM +0100, Lennart Poettering wrote:
> I'd love to see some more CI hookup with Arch and Debian for example
> (right now there is zero) or even just a git preview package set or so
> that interested people can test. Without either it's very likely that
> things break on those distros, because there's no way we'll catch
> things beforehand.

I'm not Arch or Debian and I don't have the resources to set up a CI but
I'd like to do more testing before the release. The problem is, that I
don't have the time to test master all the time, so a heads up would be
nice before the release. Just a short mail to the list with the planed
release date a few weeks before the release date.
I think something like this happened in the past, but I didn't see anything
for v240 and v241.

> (That said v241 is going to be a bugfix release mostly, and is
> currently being prepared.)

So, any timeline for this?

Michael