[systemd-devel] Outreachy Contributor Intro

Rebecca Mckeever rebecca.mckeever at protonmail.com
Sun Mar 27 06:02:02 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

My name is Rebecca Mckeever, and I am a senior Computer Science student and an Outreachy May 2022 applicant. I am interested in contributing to the systemd project Improve Suspend-Then-Hibernate functionality on Linux. I am new to open source contributions, but I am very interested Linux development. I have a lot of experience with C/C++, and I use Ubuntu as my primary operating system. I am familiar with the Continuous Integration process and have used git/GitHub extensively for personal and class projects. I am looking forward to working with this community.