[Tango-artists] Intern position filled

Rodney Dawes dobey at novell.com
Sun Apr 16 05:53:55 PDT 2006

Great news! I can't wait to see Tango style icons in Houdini. Maybe
you can share some screenshots, once the project gets going? :) Also,
it would be great to have feedback on how the style guidelines work
for the icons you need, or don't, if that is how things happen to be.
Feedback on other parts of Tango from you, your new intern, or even
your legal staff (if they have any concerns about the licensing), would
be great to hear as well. Feel free to have your intern join this list,
and hang out in our irc channel on Freenode, to discuss things. :)

The idea sounds great. We're working on sorting out a few issues with
licensing at the moment (CC-by-SA is considered incompatible with GPL,
among other things), to hopefully make Tango even more of a juicy option
for ISVs and developers, like SideFX. Once all that is sorted though,
maybe we can convince Google or perhaps other companies as well, to do
this once Summer.

Thanks for the support. It's great to have someone like you interested
in the project.

-- dobey