[Tango-artists] Icon requests

Andreas Nilsson nisses.mail at home.se
Thu Jul 13 08:30:20 PDT 2006

Jakub Steiner wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-07-12 at 22:55 -0700, Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
>> lease let me know if anyone has time to design the 2-3 icons requested
>> earlier. I can't offer more than some free adspace for your product/project
>> I am afraid...
>>

> I believe somebody mentioned making an icon for a science category on
> the #tango channel. Andreas, was it you?

Yes it was (if you mean this one
http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/education-science.svg)
I based it on Davids work for KDE Education (licensed under the gpl I
belive), so perhaps it's a bad idea to use it in combination with the
ones from tango-icon-theme because of the licensing differences.

Btw, Eugenia, it seems like the puzzle piece on gnomefiles currently
uses the old green (it's a older version from back before we changed the
greens in the palette). Please use this instead:
http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/tango/scalable/extension.svg or
http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/tango/extention-32.png

- Andreas