[Tango-artists] Questions about submitting stuff

Manu Cornet Manu.Cornet at GMail.com
Fri Mar 3 05:37:19 PST 2006

Hi !

> We shouldn't have that many icons for "Stop using the computer". It just
> doesn't make sense, especially when 3 of them are basically the exact
> same icon. We should one shut down icon, and one log out icon. Log out
> and shut down are two distinctly separate actions. I don't see the need
> to continue combining them in the same dialog (and in GNOME 2.14, they
> are now separate dialogs).

Just feel free to use all, any, or none of these icons for inclusion in
Tango, or in any tango-extra package you see fit.

> Your dialog has more usability issues than
> just the usage of icons, though. However, I do not think this is the
> proper list for enumerating and discussing them.

That's right :-p But be welcome to discuss it in ubuntu-desktop for
instance.

Cheers,
Manu