[Tango-artists] Questions about submitting stuff

Pascal Klein 4pascal at tpg.com.au
Fri Mar 3 06:01:18 PST 2006

On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 14:12:51 +0100
Andreas Nilsson <nisses.mail at home.se> wrote:

[...]

> Perhaps it would be nice to have a database with icons drawn following
> the tango guidelines so that application developers can have somewhere
> to look for interface elements for their applications. It would also be
> cool if the metadata in the icons could be search able.
> I can try contact the openclipart-people and see if their
> gallery-solution is reusable for our needs.
> Does this sounds like a good idea to you others as well?
> - Andreas

That sounds like a great idea. There have been many Tango-themed icons
contributed so far from various people that are not applicable to make
a direct appearance in the icon set, but ought not to be wasted.
Setting up a place to access these icons from would definitely be
nifty. :)

Cheers,
Pascal

--