[Tango-artists] lenovo thinkpad

Steven Garrity stevelist at silverorange.com
Sun Mar 18 06:59:55 PDT 2007

Björn Martensen wrote:
> since i bought myself a nice t60 some weeks ago and found i started
> drawing an icon for it right away, when i found it on dobey's list for
> devices :)

Looks great. I'm writing this on my T60 as well. I would suggest
experimenting with making the red touch-point device in the center of
the keyboard a bit larger/more-prominent.

The size you have there is realistic, but since this red dot is a
distinctive aspect of ThinkPads, it might be a good idea to exaggerate
its size a little.

Cheers,
Steven Garrity