[Tango-artists] gParted icon

Jakub Szypulka cube at szypulka.com
Tue Sep 16 04:06:18 PDT 2008

I must say it looks nice, even though Andreas is probably right. There is
still something disturbing me (although it's really nice!), because I had to
look twice before I saw the scissors, perhaps there will be another approach
possible.

Then, very important, some strokes didn't seem to be aligned. Please align
them with the pixel gird (press # to show it).

Jakub Szypulka