[Telepathy] Welcome to our project page..

NAVEEN VERMA ernaveenverma at gmail.com
Tue May 2 15:45:54 PDT 2006

Hi,

I am trying to understand the use case and flow diagram. I have a doubts as:

- Is it like this, that when user login in desktop UI, he will get the
presence status of all the available members in his list, including there
the  media capabilities, so that before making a session, user knows the
media capabilities of all the members.?(Like weather callee can do voice and
sharing or not.). I think IM by default will always be available for all the
participants.

- Is all the media related information already stored in the system or will
be negotiated at the time of session establishment?

Thanks & Regards
--Naveen