[Telepathy] Rich presence

mikhail.zabaluev at nokia.com mikhail.zabaluev at nokia.com
Wed Dec 5 04:53:50 PST 2007

I agree, it's good enough to cover most of implementations, (if you throw in altitude and
horizontal/vertical accuracy).
Now the question is, do we want it as special key names in the dictionary,
or a specialized interface (or even GeoClue API infusion) will be a better
approach.

Best regards,
  Mikhail