[Telepathy] Secure communications with Telepathy

Marco Barisione marco at barisione.org
Fri Nov 30 09:37:38 PST 2007

Il giorno mar, 27/11/2007 alle 15.31 +0100, Marco Barisione ha scritto:
> We are working on SSL in gibber and now we need a way to send/receive
> certificates and to send the private key to the cm.

We need something *now*, so I will use the simplest solution, the
certificate and the private key of the local user are passed as
connection parameters, other certificates are handled by
org.freedesktop.Telepathy.Connection.Interface.Security.

This solution does not solve every problem (to be honest it's very far
from perfect) but it's enough for now, in the future we will look for a
more suitable solution.

The branch of the spec is at
http://techn.ocracy.org/darcs/telepathy-spec.security

--