[Telepathy] Improved chandler/filter system for MC

Jiri Baum jiri at baum.com.au
Tue Oct 9 22:07:51 PDT 2007

Hello,

> Alban Crequy:
> > Do my contacts know if I am available for chatting, and abicollab, but
> > I don't want to be disturbed by tetrinet-x? Maybe I want a different
> > presence for each service. How to keep it simple to the user?

Jiri:
> As with per-protocol presence, I suspect what you really want is
> per-contact-group presence. After all, many services might be used both for
> work and for play (abicollab in particular might fall in this category).

PS - or, of course, as has been observed before, you can get the kind of
friends who don't invite you to play tetris when you're "in a meeting". Which
also solves the ones who want to abicollab the birthday party plan.

Jiri
--
Jiri Baum <jiri at baum.com.au>                   http://www.baum.com.au/~jiri