[Telepathy] Empathy 0.22.0 / Telepathy-Haze break?

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Wed Mar 19 11:31:39 PDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-03-19 at 08:29 -0700, Travis Reitter wrote:
> I can successfully send messages to/from an AIM account (over Haze) from
> the empathy-chat-chandler, but the messages I send and receive don't
> show up in the empathy-chat-chandler window.

I saw this bug while packaging the recent Empathy bump for Fedora; and
spent the good majority of a day trying to figure out what heck was
going on.

I found out that updating mission-control, libtelepathy and
telepathy-glib to their most recent versions seemed to "fix" the issue.
These are 4.64, 0.3.3, and 0.7.5, respectively.

(The packages names probably differ slightly from Fedora to Ubuntu, so
please be sure to check those as needed.)

Hope that helps.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479