[Telepathy] Empathy 0.22.0 / Telepathy-Haze break?

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Wed Mar 19 16:03:59 PDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-03-19 at 20:11 +0000, Dafydd Harries wrote:
> There shouldn't be any compatibility changes between these releases, so just
> upgrading shouldn't have fixed the problem. Either there is some subtle change
> in behaviour, or the bug is still there and just not manifesting itself. I
> hope for the latter personally. Either way, it deserves closer inspection.

Yeah. I don't know what the issue was or if it's still there even, but
since updating those packages as mentioned I've yet to see the error
again. Whether it's truly "fixed" or just hidden is something we'd need
to inspect more closely, as you mention.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479