[Telepathy] Empathy 0.22.0 / Telepathy-Haze break?

Travis Reitter treitter-dev at netdrain.com
Wed Mar 19 21:25:02 PDT 2008

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the tip.

I just did this:

for package in [libtelepathy-0.3.3, telepathy-glib-0.7.5,
                telepathy-mission-control-4.64,
                telepathy-haze-0.2.0, empathy-0.22.0]:
  unpack package
  cd package-dir
  ./configure --prefix=/usr
  make
  sudo make install

telepathy-glib and telepathy-mission-control were the plain-vanilla
upstream tarballs; the others were from the Ubuntu source tarballs. It
shouldn't matter, though, since the Ubuntu versions seem to basically be
unpatched.

(Can any of the Telepathy and/or Ubuntu packagers chime in with a
yea/nay on this last assertion?)

Unfortunately, it didn't fix anything for me (as Dafydd suspected).

Somebody else want to do some other "close inspection"? (preferably
*closer* :)

-Travis