[Telepathy] storing info about contacts - what key should I use?

Jiri Baum jiri at baum.com.au
Tue May 4 08:19:52 PDT 2010

Hello,

I wish to store stuff about Contacts in my client between sessions; what
information should I use as the key for the store?

Should I use org.freedesktop.Telepathy.Connection/contact-id or do I need to
use something additional (cm name? account?)? Or is there something better?

(This information should probably be added to the Developer's Manual.)

My client is a DTube client (connectr [1]); the storage will be both for
caching and for substantive information (do I need different keys for them?).
[1] http://www.baum.com.au/connectr

Jiri

--
Jiri Baum <jiri at baum.com.au>                   http://www.baum.com.au/~jiri