[Telepathy] Telepathy Logger being redesigned

Xavier Claessens xclaesse at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 01:02:05 PST 2011

Hello,

Something I would like to see is a cleaner split between the daemon
code, and the library code that provide the client API. Looking at the
source tree, I see the daemon is one trivial file in src/ and all the
code is in telepathy-logger/. Surely some files could be moved to src/
because they are not useful for the client API? Ignore me if I'm
wrong :)

Thanks for that that rework anyway, it was indeed needed :D

Regards,
Xavier Claessens.