[Telepathy] Migrating to telepathy-farstream

Victor Paléologue vpaleologue at aldebaran-robotics.com
Wed Jun 20 01:27:31 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I am migrating from telepathy-farsight to telepathy-farstream, but I have
some problems after the stream (the TfContent) was added. In my callback, I
still connect to src-pad-added event and I do not connect to any of the
events of the old TfStream, but I didn't change anything else yet.

In this configuration, I get this error message: tp-fs-Message:
tf_stream_error: stream error errorno=7 error=add_remote_candidate not
defined in stream transmitter class; and telepathy-gabble crashes.

Is there something obvious I did wrong? Is it important to connect the
other signals of the TfContent? Are there any guidelines somewhere for
migrating from farsight to farstream?
I can't find any updated documentation on how to do things with
telepathy-farstream...

Thanks,
Victor