[Telepathy] List of proxies on proxies.telepathy.im

Simon McVittie simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Mon Sep 2 02:51:12 PDT 2013

On 31/08/13 15:49, David Edmundson wrote:
> At a worst case I can set this list as a hardcoded set of fallback
> proxies inside KTp

Please don't hard-code fallback proxies without their sysadmins'
permission. Been there, done that :-) (see my other mail).

If you have permission from some proxy providers to use them as (at
least part of) the Telepathy default, getting them put in DNS should be
easy (Collabora's sysadmins control telepathy.im) - it's getting that
permission that's the non-trivial part, since it costs bandwidth.