[Telepathy] future of Telepathy?

Pranav Jain contact at pranavjain.me
Thu Apr 28 14:47:07 UTC 2016

We are not here to make business out of it. So we shouldn't give much
priority to the number of users that would be using our app at starting.

Instead I believe we should focus more on developing a wonderful product
which can help us shift focus of users to open and free apps. The biggest
challenge for us will be to change the trend.