[Uim] Accessing input methods from the m17nlib in UIM

Zach Rowinski zach.rowinski at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 07:39:56 PST 2006

It turns out that in fact there is a problem with Ubuntu 6.06's distribution
of the m17n-lib and m17n-db. A solution is documented
here.<http://www.m17n.org/mlarchive/m17n-lib/200610/msg00008.html>Uim-m17n
input is now working fine on my computer.

Thank you for all your help with my very simple questions!
Best
Zach

So, at first please remove uim-m17nlib and then remove m17n-lib