[virglrenderer-devel] Towards gles 3.1

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 05:07:29 UTC 2018

On 11 June 2018 at 10:20, Dave Airlie <airlied at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11 June 2018 at 09:28, Dave Airlie <airlied at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> +1

>>> So you will do this? In this case I would look into some other work to
>>> be done (probably fixing segfailts when the deqp-gles31 is run).
>>>

>> I'll try and drop a branch today with Gurchetan's fixes merged into mine
>> and maybe a bit of cleaner history.
>
> Okay I've pushed a gl-4.5 branch to my tree[1].

This branch is updated again, I've merged all the tess shader fixes I got from
CTS into that,

but more importantly I realised my ssbo design was bogus (after
reading Gurchetan's
patches and thinking about it a bit more). Unfortunately I'm not sure
there's a brillantly
optimal mapping from TGSI to GLSL here.

I ended up with a unsized uint array in std430 mode, and if tgsi
requests multi channel
load stores, then I write multiple reads/writes to the uint array.

I'm sure this will break in a bunch of other ways, but it at least
passes a bunch of
dEQP ssbo.layout* tests for me now.

Dave.