[virglrenderer-devel] Towards gles 3.1

Gert Wollny gert.wollny at collabora.com
Wed Jun 13 15:33:23 UTC 2018

Am Montag, den 11.06.2018, 15:07 +1000 schrieb Dave Airlie:

> > > I'll try and drop a branch today with Gurchetan's fixes merged
> > > into mine
> > > and maybe a bit of cleaner history.
> >
> > Okay I've pushed a gl-4.5 branch to my tree[1].
>
> This branch is updated again, I've merged all the tess shader fixes I
> got from CTS into that,

Thanks a lot, I've now started to look closer into this focusing on
gles31. At least one of the tests crashes qemu (still working to figure
out which one that is) and another one crashes in the guest because of
a bug in gallium
(GLES31.functional.copy_image.non_compressed.viewclass_96_bits.rgb32f_r
gb32i.texture*_to_texture*).

How would you prefer syncronize the work on fixing these bugs (and
adding new features), so that we don't do double work? One option would
be to track the bugs in the gitlab issue tracker, another one to
comment in the tracker bug the chromium team is using [1] (IMHO it is
better to do a more fine grained tracking then just one bug)

Best,
Gert

[1] https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=828696