[waimea] questions

cb cb at wasteland.org
Sun Sep 5 02:58:35 EEST 2004

I like Waimea a lot (compiling kpackard's X server ATM) but I'm lost on
two things.. and i've looked through the DTD.

#1) how do I set a window to be ignored in the tasklist and windowlist?
I've got Eterm doing a syslog-on-nautilus-root-w/transparency thing goin
on and i want it to be as integrated as possible.  I've made rules to
get it placed at the bottom of the stack and w/out decor but I dont know
what keyword if any can get it off the tasklist (alt-tab, and what gnome
panel's task switcher has)

#2) and can someone plleeeease tell me how to set the actions to raise a
window if it's clicked on anywhere and not just the titlebar? i'm using
sloppyfocusopaque..

oh and #3 (since im askin, heh) - anyone use Gnome2 and Waimea?  I can't
seem to get kb focus going on the panel, but it does seem like Waimea
gives it special treatment.  not sure, anyone find the fix for this?

thanks for any insight, im just now wrapping my head around all of this.
cant wait for glitz :D