seprate window management component

cat zixon65 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 09:21:09 PDT 2011

well if clients are allowed to decide how their own windows stack, the
window management proxy would be in control.

the idea I have is that there isn't any special protocol changes
(though that might be bad for this system), but because of the proxy,
a call to or a response from (or lack of one) a client could be
corrected, and nether the final display server nor the client know
that such a correction took place.

to better enforce the use of such a proxy, a display server could only
accept a connection from one client