weston freezes up my system when run it in a separate VT with a normal config file

Rune Kjær Svendsen runesvend at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 12:50:39 PST 2013

Through trial-and-error editing the config file, I've found that this is
caused by the "keymap_layout=en" line in weston.ini. No freeze when this is
commented out.

Because of this line weston tries to read /usr/share/X11/xkb/symbols/en
which doesn't exist, and it freezes, or at least makes me unable to switch
to a different VT or do anything besides reboot with Alt+SysRq+REISUB. If I
change the line to "keymap_layout=dk" there is no freeze
(/usr/share/X11/xkb/symbols/dk exists).

Med venlig hilsen,

Rune Kjær Svendsen
Østerbrogade 111, 3. - 302