how to make Xwayland auto start on tizen-ivi-3.0 image

Pekka Paalanen ppaalanen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 23:49:18 PDT 2014

On Wed, 3 Sep 2014 18:19:59 +0000
"VanCutsem, Geoffroy" <geoffroy.vancutsem at intel.com> wrote:

> [...]

So does everyone else AFAIK.

Xwayland X server does not need any privileges, because it does not
open any devices directly (if not for Glamor).

However, you should check that the log directory is writable by the
Xwayland process, but if that fails, there should be some yelling in
where ever Weston's stderr goes to.