wayland-protocols scope and governance

Mike Blumenkrantz michael.blumenkrantz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 14:35:02 UTC 2019

Hi,

I've been following along on this thread, and I really appreciate that
you've reached out to me.

The current document seems reasonable to me. It will be a positive for the
ecosystem to have a clearly-defined method of proposing and stabilizing new
protocols for adoption.

I'm not quite as active in the Wayland space as I have been historically,
but EFL/Enlightenment does have interest in joining this community and I'm
still probably the best point of contact at this time.

Regards,
Mike

PS. The email address you used for Derek is no longer active (it hasn't
been for years) and you should likely check with him on IRC for a more
up-to-date address and/or interest.