FW: xrandr and xwayland

David Deyo ddeyo at tireprofiles.com
Thu Aug 5 20:15:34 UTC 2021

Hello,

I was able to re-create the files of your patch and added them into my build tree.

Not having an accelerometer, I’ve had to make a few changes.
When you said, ‘It had issues’, I am also seeing some issues.

I can rotate my screen, but something about the callback (weston_rotate_rotate) is acting strange.
I have added a loop in autorotate that calls weston_rotate_rotate every 10 secs.   I am logging out to Weston_log.
It seems I only get those logs once every 15-30 minutes and when I do, it’s hundreds of logs.  What’s up with that?

Also, my taskbar is the wrong length and my background is black.  Other than that, pretty cool.

You can’t remember what issues there were before?

Thanks again,

-dwd
                                                                         David Deyo
[cid:image003.png at 01D78A0C.BBC29090]