[Xcb] SVN: any intense objections to switching?

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Tue Aug 2 18:13:22 EST 2005

I've talked a lot with folks about moving XCB from CVS to
SVN. At this point, I am inclined to do so.  I'm not sure
that it's worth waiting for the rest of freedesktop.org to
figure out what they eventually want to do.  I also think
that SVN is likely to be an easy move, and not inconvenience
folks much.

However, it's hardly a done deal.  I particularly don't want
our current folks to be unhappy; it's hard enough to attract
XCB devs as it is. :-) If there is anybody who feels
strongly that moving to SVN would be a horrible mistake, I'm
listening...

     Bart