[Xcb] SVN: any intense objections to switching?

Jim Gettys Jim.Gettys at hp.com
Wed Aug 3 00:48:45 EST 2005

Is it possible to go backwards?  We don't want a source code motel where
which we can check in to but not check out of ;-).

What I worry about is the distinct possibility, X.org moves to a version
of Arch (or some other system), that getting there might be hard.

I'd also recommend frequent tarball generation so that you don't
discourage people putting their toes in the water with Xcb; most
everyone knows how to check out of CVS; the same is not true of SVN.
			Regards,
				- Jim