[Xcb] XCB enabled libX11 and tray

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Fri Jun 16 10:41:42 PDT 2006

Thanks hugely for the bug report!  Actually, this sounds
like classic bug behavior for Xlib/XCB---Jamey has some
experience tracking this kind of thing down.  The bad news
is that he's about to leave town for 3-4 weeks, so unless
one of us can find and fix it it may take a bit.

We'll try to reproduce your bug and let you know what we can
figure out.  If you wanted to file the bug against our
Bugzilla database, that would be even better, but if not
we'll handle it for you.

Thanks for trying Xlib/XCB!

    Bart Massey
    Assoc. Prof. Computer Science