[Xcb] xcb_randr

Peter Harris peter.harris at hummingbird.com
Thu Dec 11 07:02:30 PST 2008

Michael Grunditz wrote:
> Thank you very much for helping me out !
>

>> Did you remember to xcb_flush()? Did you check for errors afterwards?
>

> xcb_randr_set_screen_size(connection  ,
>                              screen->root,
>                              newwidth ,
>                              newheight ,
>                             widthmm ,
>                              heightmm);
>

> xcb_flush (connection);
>
> How do I check for errors from xcb_randr_set_screen_size ?

xcb_wait_for_event() will also return errors on the connection. If you
want to check exactly this function, use
xcb_randr_set_screen_size_checked() instead, and xcb_request_check() to
check for any errors from that particular request.

Peter Harris
--
     Hummingbird Connectivity - A Division of Open Text
Peter Harris                    http://connectivity.hummingbird.com