GStreamer on freedesktop

George jirka at 5z.com
Tue Dec 9 20:05:16 EET 2003

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 03:32:22PM +0100, David Zeuthen wrote:
> So, this was just some shameless promotion of the HAL project, however
> I'd wish people would rather stay on topic and discuss GStreamer and
> it's inclusion on fd.o

Well, I would say that is pretty uncontraversial.  The contraversy is
inculding glib-using project in KDE deps or in general a libfoo-using project
in BAR deps.  Though obviously that is up to the developpers of KDE and BAR
respectively.  That has nothing to do with where GStreamer is hosted.

George

--
George <jirka at 5z.com>
   Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.