Syncing up the MIME databases

Jonathan Blandford jrb at redhat.com
Sat Nov 8 00:17:44 EET 2003

Jonathan Blandford <jrb at redhat.com> writes:

> I'm going to go ahead and set this up then.  I'll probably just dump the
> current translations and hope that people can get the po files
> translated.  If the translators want the original xml file to populate
> the po files, I can provide it.

I've gone ahead and done this.  You'll need intltool to generate this
from CVS, but I'm planning on keeping the freedesktop.org.xml file
checked into CVS to make life easier.  I'm going to add those mime-types
as discussed next.

Christian, what's the best way to get the pot file translated here?

-Jonathan