[Fwd: buglet on website]

Daniel Stone daniel at freedesktop.org
Sat Jun 19 21:33:27 EEST 2004

On Sat, Jun 19, 2004 at 07:14:18PM +0100, Mike Hearn wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 10:12:28 -0400, Carl Worth wrote:
> > I think the best thing to do is to resend that request to the
> > sitewranglers mailing list, along with a description of what area you
> > want to work on. Is it general website infrastructure to support the
> > specifications?
> >
> > On that list, someone will know who the right maintainer is, or someone
> > can be designated if there isn't one already.
>
> That would work, if anybody appeared to be maintaining the sitewranglers
> list. But (ironically enough) it's a subscribe-by-approval only list and
> so far nobody approved my subscription which was submitted about a week
> ago.
>
> Oddly on IRC I was told there was actually a surplus of admins - where are
> they all?

As sitewranglers is an admin-only list, and we have a surplus of admins,
I discarded the request. Colin Charles regularly moderates xdg.

I think we might have an SSH key from you - I'll get to that tomorrow if
there is. If we don't have one, I need one.

--
Daniel Stone                                            <daniel at freedesktop.org>
freedesktop.org: powering your desktop                http://www.freedesktop.org