Clipboard Manager spec

Anders Carlsson andersca at gnome.org
Thu Oct 7 01:39:55 EEST 2004

Hello,

just letting you know that I've uploaded the clipboard manager spec that
  Matthias Clasen and Lubos Lunak worked out. It's available at

http://www.freedesktop.org/Standards/clipboard-manager-spec

I've implemented support for this in GTK+ and it seems to work pretty
well, I've also fixed a few bugs in Matthias reference clipboard manager
implementation.

One thing I've been wondering about is wether it's safe to use the name
"CLIPBOARD_MANAGER" or if it should be "_NET_CLIPBOARD_MANAGER" instead.

Of course, any other comments/suggestions/questions are welcome. The
original proposal and thread can be found at

http://freedesktop.org/pipermail/xdg/2004-April/003880.html and
http://freedesktop.org/pipermail/xdg/2004-April/003880.html

Anders