Problems with xorg-x11

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Wed Mar 2 22:41:02 EET 2005

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005, Erik Jakobsen wrote:

> >But the fedora community has mailing lists. And also look for a mailing
> >list for a local or nearby Linux (or Unix) users group. (That could be a
> >great resource for you.)

> I will read and comment your message here.
>
> But first I will uninstall Fvwm2. I have been into the directory, where
> I installed it, and have executed a make uninstall, but ha dno luck. Can you
> help me to get Fvwm2 uninstalled ?.
> # make uninstall
> make: *** No rule to make target `uninstall'.  Stop.

This is really off-topic for this list. You should ask a local user group
for help, your fedora list for help or a fvwm list for help.

I am not sure where it is all installed. You may have to manually remove
bin/FvwmCommand
bin/fvwm*
lib/X11/fvwm2
man/man1/Fvwm*
share/fvwm2

Maybe the above is under /usr/X11R6/ or /usr/, or /usr/local/ or somewhere
else ...

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/