Temporary wiki-location for a D-Conf project and specification page

Philip Van Hoof spamfrommailing at freax.org
Wed Mar 23 00:15:05 EET 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-22 at 18:58 +0100, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> I've temporarily put what I have so far on my own wiki location here:
>
> http://freax.be/wiki/index.php/Temporary_location_for_D-Conf_specs

I've expanded the dia architectural design of how I am thinking about
all this in an example that runs three hosts: Two client hosts and a
server. Or three client hosts of which one also plays server.

Check the attachment for the dia.

If you don't have dia, you can still see it here:

	http://freax.be/wiki/images/4/40/D-Conf.png

Don't forget that these are just conceptual idea's.

--
Philip Van Hoof, Software Developer @ Cronos
home: me at freax dot org