No subject

Wed May 9 07:07:01 PDT 2007

available applications. Logically then, additions and deletions to the
menu should be reflected by the underlying OS. That is, when I remove
'Foo' from the menu, package foo-1.2-3.rpm is uninstalled and vice
versa.

Currently package management doesn't really fall into the scope of menu
editing and I am not sure this is the right time to add it.

So that just leaves rearrangement of items. That's something that can be
accomodated by a separate user editable section that doesn't override
the system menu.

Am I making any sense? I'm afraid I'm not as clear as I would like to
be.

-- b