Bring fuse to the desktop

Alberto Ruiz aruiz at gnome.org
Tue Sep 11 15:47:54 PDT 2007

2007/9/11, Mildred <ml.mildred593 at online.fr>:

> And the idea behind that is that if I want to install some new fuse
> filesystem, I just have to install desktop files in correct location to
> add support for it in my favourite desktop environment.
>
> Is the explanation better ?

So you basically want a monolithic  file that is capable to say "hey, I need
FUSE module X to be mounted", am I right?

That's a matter of create mime types for each FUSE module available and
associate that mime with the preferred command line tool for mounting and
exposing on the file browser. Is that what you mean?

Mildred

> --
> Mildred Ki'lya
> Site:   <http://mildred632.free.fr/>
> XMPP:   <mildred at jabber.fr> (GoogleTalk, Jabber)
>
> GPG:    197C A7E6 645B 4299 6D37 684B 6F9D A8D6 [9A7D 2E2B]

Un saludo,
Alberto Ruiz