change thumbnailer spec to fit better with xdg-basedir spec

洪任諭 pcman.tw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 07:45:28 PDT 2008

Aren't there A LOT OF programs have ~/Desktop hard-coded, too?
We still adopt the new xdg user dirs, right?
I think the transition can be made smooth by adding a symlink for ~/.thumbnail.
After most of the major programs get fixed, this can be removed.
Most of the config files are put in ~ directly today.
However there are more and more programs moving them to XDG_CONFIG_HOME.