Voting mechnism is needed for xdg discussion.

Eugene Gorodinsky e.gorodinsky at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 05:42:43 PDT 2009

Just my two cents:

After reading Rodney Dawes' reply, I must agree: voting is not the way
to go if you want to develop good technology. A 100% concensus should
be reached on the issue. If it isn't reached then there are some
outstanding issues which should further be discussed. A bug tracker or
a forum, however, is a very good idea for easing the tracking of
outstanding issues that people have not reached consensus on. It
allows one to easily see what has been discussed and where things are
now. I would also welcome an rss feed, since I personally am not
interested in most discussions and all those emails just keep piling
up in my mailbox.