[CREATE] [Mypaint-discuss] Resolution information in ORA

Andrew Chadwick a.t.chadwick at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 03:45:12 PST 2014

Come to think of it, do we actually *need* any format-defined default
value? I'd be happy to leave it up to whichever app fills in this
detail first, which presumably it will only have a need to do if the
user decides that resolution is an issue.

After all, there are no non-pixel measurements in OpenRaster. The only
use we'd make of this info in MyPaint would be for the frame size
dialog.

Screen DPI is something there's no real standard for. Let's not chase
something illusory.

--
Andrew Chadwick