[Xesam] Outstanding Ontology issues before RC2

Marko Anastasov marko.anastasov at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 14:47:20 PST 2007

On Dec 16, 2007 11:38 PM, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen
<mikkel.kamstrup at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> There are a few things needing to be done before we can wrap the
> ontology for RC2.
>
> Here is my list of items, but if anybody has anything else they think
> we've forgot or should take a look at ASAP, then do chime in.
>
> 1) Add a Note content type

I think notes are a must-have. Would that obsolete the userComment field?

How about having a field which would be an equivalent to a star in Google's
web apps, a boolean kind of a tag, indicating that something is of special
(usually temporary) importance?

    Marko