XDS2010 talks will be recorded?

Nirbheek Chauhan nirbheek at gentoo.org
Sun Jul 25 16:32:46 PDT 2010

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 9:28 PM, Matthieu Herrb <matthieu.herrb at laas.fr> wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 11:40:17PM +0800, Matt Dew wrote:
>> I've found a few links scattered through the past XDS pages but not
>> many; the exception being 2007. Lots of links under XDS2007/Program!!!
>> Very nice!!
>
> If you're so anxious to miss anyting from XDS, you should try harder
> to come. Nothing replaces the "live" experience, especially in small
> events like this where you really can meet and discuss with other
> attendees.

For people in far-off places such as Asia and South America, attending
is pretty much impossible unless they can somehow get travel
sponsorship (especially for college students). For this group of
people, of which I am admittedly a part, such videos are
indispensable. We'd love to come, but we just can't :(

--
~Nirbheek Chauhan

Gentoo GNOME+Mozilla Team