The ati petition

Timothy Murphy tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie
Sat Sep 4 03:52:55 PDT 2004

On Saturday 04 Septembbbbbbbber 2004 11:20, Hamie wrote:

> if ATI would just release the programming information there'd be any
> number of people willing to write GOOD and STABLE drivers that would
> work for ALL situations...

I read this with a certain degree of jaundice,
since the ATI driver in the current Xorg
does not work with my Sony Picturebook (C1VFK)
which has an ATI Rage Mobility P.M graphic system
whereas the XFree86 driver in FC-1 worked perfectly.

I wish one of your any number of people
would just ensure that the present driver
works as well as the previous one.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366